Welcome to our website for the churches in the North Westmorland group of Churches. The links above are for the whole group of Churches. Please click on the appropriate image below to load the home page for each church. Please note that this is the only official website for this group of churches.
Below is a personal message from The Revd Stewart Fyfe on the 10th anniversary of his installation in our parishes.
Public Worship is currently On-line on our YouTube Channel
- Online. Simply follow the link to our
- , then just click on one of the videos and it should play automatically.
- On an iPad or Tablet: Download the YouTube App from your App store. Either follow the link above, or type “Heart of Westmorland” into the search box. Then just click on one of the videos and it should play automatically.
- Most modern TVs have a YouTube channel that allows you to search as above.
- Apple TV also has a YouTube channel that can be used in the same way.
- You don’t need a YouTube account to access the videos in the ways mentioned above, but if you do have one, you can subscribe (for free) to our channel. That will give you notifications every time a new video is uploaded and allow you to comment on what you see (judge us gently folks!)
- Via the ‘Services‘ menu item at the top of the page.
Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
Weddings, Funerals and Christenings (Baptisms)
Keeping in touch
Promoting a Safer Church
We are committed to ensuring that this is a safe place for everyone and the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults is an absolute priority in the North Westmorland Churches. Safeguarding is God’s love in action and we work hard to make our churches safe and secure places where abuse and mistreatment of others will not be tolerated. We abide by the Carlisle Diocese Safeguarding Policy.
Our Safeguarding Co-ordinator, responsible for all the North Westmorland Churches is Sarah Banks. Tel: 01931 712801, email: email@example.com.
For more information and details of who to contact if you are concerned that someone you know may be suffering harm please visit our Safeguarding page.
Do you want a Marriage, Christening or Funeral in Church?
Click the appropriate link to find out more.