St Cuthbert’s Church Cliburn has a twelfth century nave and chancel in the Norman style. In the chancel is one preserved window; the rest are 1886-1887, when a major restoration and extension took place. The Church is approached by a short avenue of lime trees and entered on the South side by a porch containing some Roman stones. The church attracts many visitors and all leave positive feedback. The building is well maintained both inside and out, with a well kept churchyard, and is well supported by villagers in many different ways.
Special service events bring in large congregations of both children and adults.
The church is situated towards the bottom of the village on the road to Morland.
Church Wardens are Margaret Burne 01931 714218 and Joyce Wills 01931 71507