Our Church – Our Parish – Activities – History – Family History – Links
Our Church of St Lawrence is the Anglican Parish Church for the villages of Morland, Newby, Sleagill and King’s Meaburn.
The church is open daily from 9.30 a.m. until dusk. Please note that there is a service every Wednesday from 10.00 a.m. until 10.45 a.m., to which you are most welcome.
- St Peter in Askham
- All Saints in Bolton
- St Ninian in Brougham (Ninekirks)
- St Wilfrid in Brougham
- St Cuthbert in Cliburn
- St Cuthbert in Clifton
- St Lawrence in Crosby Ravensworth
- St Barnabas in Great Strickland
- St Michael in Lowther, and
- St Mary in Thrimby (Little Strickland)
The Reverend Stewart Fyfe is the
Priest-in-Charge of the eight parishes. See the contacts page for details.
The two Church Wardens are:
- Jean Scott (email email@example.com), who is also our PCC Secretary, and
- Patti Dawson (email firstname.lastname@example.org).